If you are having issues signing in, try some of these tips below:
- Make sure you're entering the correct username. Your username is four characters (i.e. AA00) and can be found in your welcome email from email@example.com. Usernames are case sensitive. Usernames are NOT your email address.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset it. The reset email will also contain your username.
- If your account is locked, check your email. If you've entered the correct username, you will have an email from us that will allow you to unlock your own account. You can also try again in a little while.
- If you receive a 403 Forbidden error message, it is likely due to a stale login page that was left open from a previous session. Open up a new browser tab and access a fresh instance of the login page from there.
- If you require additional support, contact your coach or email firstname.lastname@example.org.